1. Bachelor degree or above (special consideration for outstanding ones), and major in mechanical and electrical integration, mechanical design, industrial automation or related.
2. Rich experience in automation equipment design.
3. Proficient in mechanical design, hydraulic transmission, and etc.
4. Proficient in using drawing software.
5. Designing experience of automation equipment and production line in 3 C/ new energy and health care industry.
6. Strong ability to learn and sense of responsibility.
7. Good language communication ability and team work spirit.
1. Responsible for Researches and developments of equipment project.
2. Make a judgment to functional mechanical parts, and select the standard parts and calculate the design parameters independently. Responsible for the collection and archiving of machinery data, BOM and the dimension of drawing.
3. Guide the assembly & debugging technician to install and debug the machine.
4. Responsible for solving technical problems during the operation of the equipment.