1. Insight into market demand, develop target market, collect effective clues, promote business opportunities and orders.
2. Developed new customers matching the company’s positioning, followed up and explored new demands of original customers.
3. Visited key customers and responsible for customer reception, established and maintained good customer relations.
4. Negotiate with customers for optimal business terms.
5. Followed up orders, dealt with exceptions, and promoted the delivery and acceptance of projects.
6. Contract performance and payment recovery.
7. Ensure customer satisfaction and strive for customers’ continuous quality orders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical automation, Japanese, English or marketing.
2. Japanese level 2 or above. Able to communicate with foreign customers in Japanese, including daily reception, email, teleconference, etc.
3. Affinity, strong adaptability and coordination and communication skills.
4. Methodical, logical, strong learning ability, active, passionate and patient.
5. Proficient in Office software.
6. Working place: suzhou, dongguan, Mexico, Philippines, etc.