1. Responsible for the follow-up of the R&D project.
2. Responsible for project affairs, and contact customers to meet customers’ requirements.
3. Responsible for related affairs before and after the shipments.
4. Responsible for other affairs assigned by the supervisor.
1. Bachelor’ degree or above.
2. CET 6 or above, good expressing skill both in speaking and writing.
3. Basic knowledge of project management. Familiar with automotive products is preferred.
4. Operate common office software fluently, such as PPT, Word, Excel, etc.