1. Responsible for electrical design of automation equipment;
2. Cooperate with the R & D, programming, installation and commissioning of new equipment and electrical equipment;
3. Drawing of electrical drawings, selection of electrical components, writing of procedures, development of industrial automation software, etc.
1. Major: Bachelor degree or above, electrical engineering, electrical control and automation
2. Automation, mechatronics, computer, electronics, software development and other related disciplines;
3. Good theoretical basis;
4. CET-4 and above.