1. Be responsible for the fulfillment of purchase orders;
2. Track the delivery date of materials;
3. Be responsible for the formulation, signing and maintenance of procurement contracts;
4. Be responsible for the inquiry, comparison and negotiation of purchase orders ;
5. Be responsible for supplier reconciliation and payment request;
6. Account and control the cost;
7. Cross departmental communication and coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Major in supply chain logistics management, international economy and trade;3. Proficient in English, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing is preferred.