1. Be responsible for the integration and operation of the group's planning system;
2. Be responsible for making the group's total material demand forecast and plan;
3. Be responsible for fixed-point pricing of mass production materials;
4. Be responsible for the control of project budget;
5. Be responsible for the tracking of project progress and exception handling;
6. Cross departmental communication and coordination;
7. Other work arranged by the supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Major in supply chain logistics management, international economy and trade;
3. Proficient in English, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing is preferred.