1. Be responsible for the formulation and optimization of the company's administrative management system;
2. Be responsible for the company's customer reception management;
3. Be responsible for the management of the company's assets, do a good job in public goods management and logistics support (consumables management, attendance, 6S, dispatched vehicles, expense reimbursement, asset inventory assistance, etc.);
4. Be responsible for arranging routine meetings of the supported departments and making records;
5. Prepare meeting minutes and resolutions, urge all departments to implement them, and timely understand and feed back relevant information.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or other related fields;
2. Good communication and learning ability.